Is sales and marketing your thing? Then we’re looking for you.
So here’s the deal… We basically want someone who will discover potential clients for our magazines and make sales to those clients.
Generally, the work involves making sales to other businesses, including selling advertising space/time. Selling to clients is a big part of the job, so strong communication and public speaking skills are very important. Sometimes, it may be necessary to create presentations in order to pitch ideas and products to customers. In general, building strong relationships with customers will be important to encourage them to return for future purchases.
Research is another important part of this job, as leads may not always be available. It may take a lot of work to find and contact new potential clients, so these managers may help develop standard practices to generate leads for other employees to follow.
Success in this position may be determined by the number of sales made, as well as the overall success of the department. Commission will be offered in direct relation to sales. As a Sales and Advertising Managers, you will have sales goals which must be met.
Advertising Sales Manager Tasks
- Responsible for sales, retention, and developing existing and new advertisers.
- Ensure sales department meets quota and organizational objectives .
- Direct, hire, and evaluate sales team members.
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with advertisers.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Sales, or related business management qualification.
- Regional sales and after sales management experience in publishing.
- Marketing and media experience.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate versatility, grasp, and learn new concepts, developments, and technologies quickly.
- Possess honesty, integrity, passion for the work, compassion.
- Intermediate to advanced level Computer Skills (MS Office Suite, Including Excel)
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Willing to travel (10%) to meet with operational requirements of the business.
If you think you fit this scope, please send us your detailed CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 July 2021, 12pm